Sign in to follow this  
denisgcarvalho

PMDG 737NGX error "msvcr90.dll" Windows 7 Ultimate X64

Starting to fly PMDG 737 NGX error on startup with this message below ... "msvcr90.dll" erroao.th.jpg I have already installed packages C + + 2008 x86 and x64 and was not resolved.There is another package? beyond that?Can anyone help me with this problem? Thank You! Windows 7 ULTIMATE X64QUAD CORE 2.4 INTEL4 GB RAM DDR 3 1333ATI 4870 X2

Starting to fly PMDG 737 NGX error on startup with this message below ... "msvcr90.dll" erroao.th.jpg I have already installed packages C + + 2008 x86 and x64 and was not resolved.There is another package? beyond that?Can anyone help me with this problem? Thank You! Windows 7 ULTIMATE X64QUAD CORE 2.4 INTEL4 GB RAM DDR 3 1333ATI 4870 X2
FSX ( and all it's dll's) are 32 bit applications, therefore, to support FSX, you do not NEED to install the C ++ 2008 x64 redistributable libaries. ( But it will not hurt ) -- only the x86 ones. My first guess is that any incompatable version of "msvcr90.dll" is being called. I had a similar issue, and ended up removing all my c++ 2008 redistributable libraries, and then letting the re-install of the 737, install the one that it wanted. I do not recommend that at this point !! What I would recommend you do is firsrt go and see what c++ libraries you have installed If you go to your Control-Panel "add/remove" programs (or W7 equivalent), make sure you have show updates checked, and look see what C++ Libraries you have installed, AND THEIR VERSION NUMBER. If you want to come back andLIST them here, I might be able to suggest a course of action, if, in fact something looks wrong.Also, what LANGUAGE VERSION of Windows is installed, and what language do you actually have windows set to ? You may NOT want to just delete stuff, before re-posting -- while it might FIX the 737, you run the risk of other programs that are looking for specific version, not working.

FSX ( and all it's dll's) are 32 bit applications, therefore, to support FSX, you do not NEED to install the C ++ 2008 x64 redistributable libaries. ( But it will not hurt ) -- only the x86 ones. My first guess is that any incompatable version of "msvcr90.dll" is being called. I had a similar issue, and ended up removing all my c++ 2008 redistributable libraries, and then letting the re-install of the 737, install the one that it wanted. I do not recommend that at this point !! What I would recommend you do is firsrt go and see what c++ libraries you have installed If you go to your Control-Panel "add/remove" programs (or W7 equivalent), make sure you have show updates checked, and look see what C++ Libraries you have installed, AND THEIR VERSION NUMBER. If you want to come back andLIST them here, I might be able to suggest a course of action, if, in fact something looks wrong.Also, what LANGUAGE VERSION of Windows is installed, and what language do you actually have windows set to ? You may NOT want to just delete stuff, before re-posting -- while it might FIX the 737, you run the risk of other programs that are looking for specific version, not working.
The language of Windows 7 in Portuguese - BrazilVersions of C + + 2008: 9.0.30729.4148 x649.0.30729.4148 x86 errorvl.th.jpgUploaded with ImageShack.usdo not install any librarie?

The language of Windows 7 in Portuguese - Brazil Versions of C + + 2008: 9.0.30729.4148 x649.0.30729.4148 x86
The 9.0.30729.4148 x86 Library is good.Note: There is a update for that Library kb973924 - you might wnat to check if Windows Update wants to update that for you. Have you tried changing your "WINDOWS" REGIONAL and LANGUAGES option to :English - United States ? In particular check that Number: 123,456,789.00 ( ie decimal point is a PERIOD, not a Comma) DATE: 8/24/2011 ( ie MONTH, day, year order) If not, chage them to that, and then try to Install (you can probbaly set them back to the old formats, etc, after the Install ...) The above is just a WILD GUESS, but it seems logical, when one sees so many NON-English Windows having the Installation issues, and one requirement is to have the date set correctly.

The 9.0.30729.4148 x86 Library is good.Note: There is a update for that Library kb973924 - you might wnat to check if Windows Update wants to update that for you. Have you tried changing your "WINDOWS" REGIONAL and LANGUAGES option to :English - United States ? In particular check that Number: 123,456,789.00 ( ie decimal point is a PERIOD, not a Comma) DATE: 8/24/2011 ( ie MONTH, day, year order) If not, chage them to that, and then try to Install (you can probbaly set them back to the old formats, etc, after the Install ...) The above is just a WILD GUESS, but it seems logical, when one sees so many NON-English Windows having the Installation issues, and one requirement is to have the date set correctly.
I tried to check the windows update and does not find the library "kb973924"You can indicate a link for this update? I've tried to change language of windows and did not work ... "not find the library" solution?

Up... help me?
Hi!Please sign your full name according to Forum rules. I´m not sure about the above if you have an OS i your language, then also all update fromWindows update would be in that language... But read this post. Haven´t tried this myself since I don´t yet have the ac. Waiting for Sp1 first. http://forum.avsim.n...you-might-need/Try it, but if it´s not working then just delete those files from FSX Root again. / Leffe