Sign in to follow this  
scottb613

Latin VFR - Key West - Two Thumbs Up

All, I posted some feedback on the other site as well - so if you read it there - please ignore this... Been a while since I purchased some new scenery... Someone posted a few screenshots of the new LatinVFR scenery for Key West... I was pretty impressed - as I do find myself spending much time flying around Florida and the Bahamas... I guess the high density of available add-ons for this area make it attractive - so it can offer many improved airports all within pretty short hops of each other... I've been using the freeware copy of KEYW from the lib made for FreeFlow for years... While good - it tended to hit pretty heavy in the framerate department... This new scenery is REALLY good...It offers far more detail with better textures - with a minimal impact on framerate... It is probably a notch below Fly Tampa or FSDreamteam - but it is a small notch... I'm very happy with it and appreciate the fact that some payware developers still cater to us FS9 guys... I haven't seen much publicity for this fine scenery - so I figured I'd share my experience... There is a great video on their home page - if interested - check it out... It hooked me... http://www.latinvfr....SImulation.html Key West is one of my favorite places to fly and this addon really improved the experience - two thumbs up... Regards,Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

Thanks Scott, love seeing the feel good posts giving a dev a pat on the back and the rest of us a heads up...

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg