Sign in to follow this  
airwolfe

How to on building and importing flightplans to FSX/PMDG737NGX

It seems there are almost as many software packages out there as there are opinions on how to build a realistic flight plan and then import it into FSX so that ATC works with said flight plan. I have never built or imported flight plans in FSX. Now that I am flying the NGX and taking the realism to the next level I would like to. I use FlightAware to get my route info... now what do I need to do to 'build' it and import it/activate it in FSX ? Thanks in advance !

There's various programs. Personally i use vroute premium which is good. Also theres FSBUILD and FOC.

There's various programs. Personally i use vroute premium which is good. Also theres FSBUILD and FOC.
Do I need to do anything in NGX the once I have imported it ?