Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

toothjockey

Tutorial # 2 (Ryan)

Ryan,Just want you to know I'm very excited to see Tutorial #2. If I understand correctly, it will be a flight from Amsterdam (Schiphol) to Innsbruck.You may be aware, or for those that don't know, Just Planes Videos has done a cockpit series of Transavia Airlines featuring 737 700/800/300. One of the flights on this DVD is this very route in a 737-800. This video is very well done, instructional, and this flight features this very unique approach into Innsbruck. I have watched this video many times and can hardly wait to try it myself following your tutorial.The approach features the localizer dme east approach. A gear down, flaps 30 approach from 18 miles out. They break off during the approach and do a visual right hand circuit to land on runway 08. Very awesome!For those interested: www.worldairroutes.comI'm not selling DVD's, I only watch them. Just thought this one might be of special interest to all the new PMDG 737 pilots.Hope I didn't ruin a surprise but rather whetted the appetite of your fans.Straight%20Face.gifThanks,Don Maxwell

Don Maxwell (toothjockey) San Diego, CA
Skylake i7-6700 oc to 4.6 / ASUS ROG Maximus HERO LGA 1151 / ASUS nVidia GTX 1080 8GB / G.Skill Ripjaws V 32GB DDR4 3000
Corsair H100i GTX / EVGA 1000W 80 Plus Gold / Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / Samsung 49" 4K / Windows 10 Home 64bit