Hi Guys, Maybe you can assist me here with instrument (gauges) issue when dragging unlocked panels to another screen. My 737 cockpit build is running three monitors in non-SLI so that I can expand the desk top over three screens.Back in the days of Windows XP 32 bit and FS9 with intel GeForce 7950 GX2 and GTX460, resolution 1024X768X32 and FSX, I could do this with no drama. With the 2D panel up on the main screen I could unlock the panel i.e. Nav Display (ND) gauge of the 737 and drag it down onto the monitor behind the main instrument panel (MIP) of the cockpit. I believe they called this OpenGL? Now to the problem, I have upgraded my system to i7 2600K CPU with Windows7 64 bit with two Nvidia GTX570 non-SLI configuration. Resolution 1280X1024X32 and FSX. So I unlocked the nav panel and drag the image down to the monitor behind the MIP. The panel appears in situ but no gauge texture just a blank, black square? I have the latest Nvidia driver for the GTX570, I have tried different resolutions and monitors but the problem remains. Could this be the Windows 7 64 bit OS? or maybe Nvidia GTX570 and or the new driver?BTW it appears in both the default B737-800 model in FSX and the new PMDG 737NGX. Any assistance would be appreciated. Delf

Update to NO Gauges. Installed FS9 on the new computer with the old PMDG 737-800 model. I can now undock the PD/ND panel instruments and drag them across the desk top to other monitors. So it appears Windows 7 64 bit OS and the latest Nvidia driver are not at fault. Have a feeling it is FSX which is the cause of the problem. The EICAS display can be moved (undocked) when in 2D panel to another monitor successfully however the PD and ND panels still have corrupt gauge textures being blank/black gauge panel. As mentioned previously, both the default FSX B737 and PMDG NGX has the problem. Maybe the panel gauges both FSX and PMDG are for wide screen and not 4:3? Delf