Sign in to follow this  
captainhenrychen

Virtual Airline calls for staff!

Hello Captains I am starting a virtual airline, Westjet Virtual. I have already bought the domain name and I am waiting for activation. As you all know, a Virtual Airline needs staff to run the VA. If any of you would like to be a part of my staff, please PM me with your full name, email, why you want to join, and what position fits you the most. I am the President (CEO) and Webmaster of this VA. I need a Vice President, Flight Ops manager, Fuel and Payload manager, Flight Scheduler, Route manager, Assistant Webmaster, and an Airline Operations Manager. That is 7 spots open for grabs. When you qualify, you will be getting an email with the list of the selected staff. Only 8 members will run this VA. Myself and 7 others. I hope that I will get some applications. Thank-you for applying! I will get back to you all with an update shortly, and if you are a webmaster, I will get you admin rights to the site. Thank-You all. Henry

just before anyone's time is wasted, I will remind you Henry of what you have already been made aware. Westjet are very protective of their brand and close down any VA using their name very quickly. There is an official VA, supported by a formal agreement with Westjet. All other VA have been shut down by their legal team very rapidly after opening. I think it would be a shame for you to hire people and for those people to give a lot of their time to the VA only to be closed down by Westjet,

- Jane Whittaker