Sign in to follow this  
VirginAus737

G3D.dll CTD with ORBX

Hello, I got this one on final approach in the NGX coming into YBBN, frustrating. I have tried that one where you insert a few lines into the .cfg and it comes up with errors but does not crash, I don't think that is a proper fix so I was just wondering if there was a proper fix o this. Thanks,

Also, why we are on the CTD topic, anyone know a fix to the AppHangB1 error. Only get it after the PC has been running for a while, 3 hours maybe. On boot I only have the nvidia display driver service, update service, Trend Micro Sercurity and thats all. Its the bit where it happens after a while that gets me.

Guest firehawk44
Also, why we are on the CTD topic, anyone know a fix to the AppHangB1 error. Only get it after the PC has been running for a while, 3 hours maybe. On boot I only have the nvidia display driver service, update service, Trend Micro Sercurity and thats all. Its the bit where it happens after a while that gets me.
Via Google searches for AppHangB1 error, it appears it is caused by malware. They recommend a malware scan and registry cleaner. Most freeware registry cleaners include a program to scan and get rid of malware. Best regards,Jim
Hello, I got this one on final approach in the NGX coming into YBBN, frustrating. I have tried that one where you insert a few lines into the .cfg and it comes up with errors but does not crash, I don't think that is a proper fix so I was just wondering if there was a proper fix o this. Thanks,
There's a very long pinned topic about the G3D.dll error and Orbix on the FTX/Orbix website. About everyone who owns a computer gets this error. I got it once and it turned out that my memory was inproperly setup in the BIOS. It's an error that usually shows up with resources get intense. There's no magic bullet for the FSX.cfg to fix this problem. Best regards,Jim

Just done a bit of googling and was unable to find the thread, mind if you could send me there.

Guest firehawk44
Just done a bit of googling and was unable to find the thread, mind if you could send me there.
Here's one - http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/ie/forum/ie8-windows_other/apphangb1-error/c72900f7-c0a8-444a-980d-286ee3c5f18b . And here is the Google search page - http://www.google.com/search?q=AppHangB1+error&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-ContextMenu&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=ie7&rlz=1I7GGNI_en . If you were looking for something specifically stating FSX, that I could not find but it is the reason for other applications to hang, so why not FSX? Best regards,Jim