Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

danieln

Joystick calibration inconsistencies

Hi fellas,I've noticed since Ive had the NGX I've run into some calibration issues with my joystick. Only this specifically:I have a saitek X65F and the throttle has a scroll wheel which can rotate clockwise/anti clockwise infinitely etc (just like a mouse wheel). I use this for trim, alt inc, alt dec, SPD inc, SPD dec on different modes. Scroll up is assigned to one keyboard shortcut in the saitek profiles eg "alt inc - Ctrl+shift+A" and scroll down "alt dec - Ctrl+shift+q". I add these key shortcuts to the pmdg assignments menu, respectively.Now when I fly the NGX and use the scrollwheel on the stick it moves in random unpredictable chunks. Eg rotate 1 click up will cause a 300ft inc alt on the MCP. Another will cause a 100, and another 3 in a row after that may do nothing, or cause it to randomly increase by 500ft- opposed to 100ft every click, just like the mousewheel.I do the same thing with the pmdg 747 and I don't have this issue at all- but only with the NGX? If I bought FSUIPC would I be able to overcome this? Any other ideas or alternatives?Cheers.

Kind Regards,

Dan Wela