Sign in to follow this  
rsperge

have 2 cfg's files in 737-800ngx wl 737-900ngx wl

04AUG11: RTM 1.00.288510AUG11: 1.00.2904 - HotFix Added15AUG11: 1.00.2916 - RTM & HotFix Updated16AUG11: 1.00.2922 - RTM & HotFix Updated I find this a bit strange.having 2 different cfg's first in the 737-800ngx and also the 737-900ngx I also have the newest version as far as updates are concerned hot fixes. one of the cfg you cannot open but the newer cfg is just fine.in both models I know recently a lot of the models from PMDG website have been updated and since I already had them in my hanger I just reinastalled them again over the previous iinstall which was probably a week ago.- denotes this particular repaint has a fully accurate airline options configuration included.which is mentioned on thepmdg website.. for the other models there are no 2 cfg's since I did not do any udating on any of the planes. red statement is on the PMDG website. Now I know PMDG said don't delete any files, what should I do in this case ? Should I manually delete the old cfg files which I cannot open or just leave things as status quo ? So far today flying the 7737-800ngx had no problems in landing cat 3 autolands. I would hate to do a complete reinstall, what is your advise? 2 cfgs in the same model one you cannot open which is older than the newer cfg which you can open. or should I maualy delete the older cfg which you cannot open. So far no problems and just would like to say that PMDG even though it was 69.99 this is my favorite plane to fly all the way #. I applaud you guys for the hard work work and many hours it took to make the real deal!!!!!!!!! You have definitely raised the BAR in fsx.!!!!!! so please give me good advise my own opinion is dlete the old cfg and keep the new one.

2 aircraft.cfg's?

if yougoin the folder for the 737-800ngx and 737-900ngx have to cfg's one is older than the other, and one you can open just like any other cfg, and the other one says CFG_Old File.

The cfg_old is just a backup