Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KORDATC

AUX Battery and DC Meters Selector

I was just curious as to whether or not when you choose to have one battery instead of two in the FMC options, shouldn't the DC Meters selector change to not have the AUX BAT position. I noticed on the PMDG 737, regardless of what battery option you choose, the meters panel is always in a dual battery arrangement. Best Regards,Robert

Robert Schumacher

My PC: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW, i7 6700k OC'd to 4.6, ASUS Rog Maximus VIII Hero Mobo, 16GB DDR4 3200 RAM, 2 Intel 750 Series SSDs, Creative Sound Blaster Z.

Just a guess, but could the AUX BAT position be wired to the the BAT position and display the same values on single battery aircraft?

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory." - Leonard Nimoy

ASUS Prime Z270-K/Intel i7 7700k @ 4.7GHz/be quiet! Black Rock 3 Pro/EVGA Geforce GTX960 4GB/16 GB Crucial DDR4-2400 RAM

Alexander Neugebauer

I don't know I haven't tested it yet, but in the manual it shows single battery aircraft without an AUX BAT position on the DC Meters selector and it shows dual battery aircraft with it.

Robert Schumacher

My PC: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW, i7 6700k OC'd to 4.6, ASUS Rog Maximus VIII Hero Mobo, 16GB DDR4 3200 RAM, 2 Intel 750 Series SSDs, Creative Sound Blaster Z.