Sign in to follow this  
Guest JetFueler

FSUIPC and NGX problem again

Guest JetFueler

I had previously posted that my engines would not shut down and it turned out to be an issue with FSUIPC- turns out I had missed a check box and the general settings reapplied themselves. I have full control over my throttles now EXCEPT for one slight annoying issue. I still can't shut down my engines unless I at the very least open FSUIPC and hit cancel. This causes FSUIPC to present the box that says it is loading/saving something... it happens so fast I can barely tell what it says but after that it is fine until I need to shut down the engines again. Any time I need the engines shut off I have to do this. When I load the aircraft and it initializes, it doesn't matter the config I chose, the engines start on. After I do my flight having gotten the engines to shut down at the start, I will need to open and close FSUIPC again to shut down. Any ideas on this? I don't have any controls except for reverse thrust and flaps up/down (via button, not axis for both) assigned in FSUIPC and no calibrations set.

I'm assuming you're shutting down your engines with the fuel start levers to cutoff? That being the case I'd be inclined to delete the fsuipc.ini file and start over...........

Correct, I am clicking the levers in the VC to control fuel to the engines. I will give deleting the .ini a go an see what happens. Thanks for the quick reply!

Has FSUIPC4 any effects to the thrust settings?

From around 20% N1 to 40% it seems a bit long. Especially at the 36% area.

Any thoughts? Or just normal.