Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bigglesworth

Saitek Pro Flight Yoke & Pedals - I'm at "Braking" point.

I've recently added the Saitek Pro Flight Yoke system & Rubber Pedals but have one problem with them. I'm pretty sure I've got them set up in FSX & FS9 properly but I can't turn the brakes off. The differential brakes and rudder work in both programs but this problem affects all aircraft. I deleted all the button/keys settings for the pedals and reassigned them to the yoke. nb I'm not using SST or FSUIPC., perhaps this is my problem? I've taken screenshots of my settings, admittedly I did get my settings by watching examples on YouTube. If Saitek were to actually let new members into their forum I would look for the answer there, but as they wont, **** them. Any advice welcome. Mike

Taking off is optional, landing is mandatory!

d7b1e536-d7b0-4dd0-b018-a0a6838c2e24_zps 

Banner_FS2Crew_Line_Pilot.jpg

Just found the solution in the previous post "Can't turn off brakes". In PPO's im%20Not%20Worthy.gif reply he suggested it was a sensitivity issue, so I maxed out the sensitivity on the calibration and key presto, brakes are off Big%20Grin.gif Thanks PPO Mike

Taking off is optional, landing is mandatory!

d7b1e536-d7b0-4dd0-b018-a0a6838c2e24_zps 

Banner_FS2Crew_Line_Pilot.jpg

Glad you fixed it. Generally maxing out sensitivity is a good thing on good controllers.

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

42%
    $10,690.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now