Sign in to follow this  
sagiyanay

Can't get reverses to work with CH yoke...

Hey guys,I'm trying to configure one of my CH yoke axis to operate the reverse thrust.I cant get it to work properly, mainly because i don't really understand how to set the FSUIPC axis, and than assign it to the aircraft.i would appreciate any help or tutorial to explain it to me, from scratch. thanks,

Hi Sagi: Played with that my self for a long time but a pain in the you know what, what I have done is assigned f2 key to my left front button on yoke (fore finger button), brake on the right fore finger - I can get the reverse to work with fsuipc but the big problem I found is when you do this you will have big problems with the A/T switch shutting off all the time so I had enough and did it the way I stated, hope this helps and saves you a lot of pain, wish I knew this before I blew a whole Saturday away lol any more questions just ask.

Rich Sennett

Randy what you do to shut it down is not a switch, you have to push the throttles forward and they will shut down, thats it have fun. Oh yah keep pressing the button and they will open more until they cant anymore, give her some forward throttle bam they close.

Rich Sennett

I don't know about CH yoke, but if your throttles have an idle detente, you could make the part after the detente to be reverse. I have an x52pro, and I programmed it with FSUIPC in such a way that from max to just before the detente is the throttles and from that point backwards activates the reversers. I just hold it a little past the idle for a couple of secs until I hear a click, then I go all the way back. But like I said, I don't know if your yoke's throttle has detentes.

PMDG-777-EK-SIG-MAY1713-2_zps6f2ed2be.pn

Chidiebere Anyahara

I have done this but it seems to be a problem with a ch yoke, it very difficult to get it to work right without having the A/T shutting off all the time as a matter of fact I have to bring them down just before detent to keep the A/T system working correctly to high to low when A/T is working will cause the A/T to dissconnect constantly, took me a bit to figure that out, hope this helps someone, its just not worth the hassle believe me I tried my #$#@# off. LOL

Rich Sennett