Sign in to follow this  

FSX is really hanging

Hi all I have FSX with the Acceleration Pack and I also have the NGX installed Today I was flying with my friend and I was constantly experiencing a problem where FSX would continuously freeze for about 5 seconds and then resume I have spent the entire afternoon playing around with various settings but I cannot fix the problem The problem occurs a good couple of times a minute and it seems to do it a lot less when I completely lower the scenery settings ++++++++++++++++System Specification++++++++++++++++ Intel i7 860 2.8 GHz4 GB of DDR3 RAMXFX 5850 1 GB GPUWindows 7 64 bitAll drivers up to date Thank you in advance 787

Hi all I have FSX with the Acceleration Pack and I also have the NGX installed Today I was flying with my friend and I was constantly experiencing a problem where FSX would continuously freeze for about 5 seconds and then resume I have spent the entire afternoon playing around with various settings but I cannot fix the problem The problem occurs a good couple of times a minute and it seems to do it a lot less when I completely lower the scenery settings ++++++++++++++++System Specification++++++++++++++++ Intel i7 860 2.8 GHz4 GB of DDR3 RAMXFX 5850 1 GB GPUWindows 7 64 bitAll drivers up to date Thank you in advance 787
Don't have it myself but i see in some other similar threads that if you have a registered copy of FUIPC, if it has Autosave enabled it will cause this. Just a thought.

Rick Hobbs

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

If it's not FSUIPC autosave, then it might be something else.At which area/airport were you flying at that moment? And yes, that is important information because I have experienced similar things. When I bough FSDreamteam KJFK, I had stutters over Chicago O'Hare Intl, Geneva Intl, and Zurich Intl. These airport are also been made by FSDT. It turned out that if you have one FSDT airport installed, you get those stutters at the airports where you don't yet have FSDT airports. It's the same for Cloud9. I've had this over Rome, because I did have one of their products (Bergen, Norway), but not Rome, so I got also stutters over Rome. This is total scam and I had to illegally get those sceneries installed, and problems were solved.

Don't have it myself but i see in some other similar threads that if you have a registered copy of FUIPC, if it has Autosave enabled it will cause this. Just a thought.
Thank you, problem solved