Sign in to follow this  
twharrell

Help with Aspen scenery and UTX

If someone uses Ultimate Terrain and the add-on freeware aspenski.zip, I would appreciate any help on this issue. I'm trying to tweak my Aspen, CO scenery so that I don't see two rivers in the valley on approach to the airport. The photo below shows the two intertwining rivers to the left of the airport: 8.jpg The aspenski scenery file adds ski slopes and changes the positions of the highway and the Roaring Fork river approaching the airport. If I turn off the Aspenski scenery then there is only one river in the valley, which is from Ult Terrain. WHat I would like to do is inactivate the portion of the aspenski add-on that contains the river, yet maintains the ski slopes (and highway if possible). I tried deleting the individual .bgl files in the aspenski folder, one at a time to see if I could identify the culprit, but had no luck (surprising). I was just curious if anyone had encountered this issue and if so did you find a fix? Or can anyone suggest a solution? (Sorry for the error in the subject - not UTX but Ult Terrain for FS2004) Todd

It should be Aspen_9.bgl if the author maintained Ground2K4 naming conventions. Unfortunately that file should contain the roads too. regards,Joe

The best gift you can give your children is your time.

sigbar.gif