Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

papik

BENDIX HONEYWELL FMC

I recently installed Bendix Honeywell FMC for FSX. I also read carefully all the .pdf instructions( I am quite new of FMC).After preparing an FSX flight plan, I was able to calculate the VNAV and connect FMC to AP: but only the altitude and speed data are transferred from FMC to AP; NOT VOR frequency to RADIO NAV nor HEADING; so far when I fly , the AP is not programmed to follow the right course. At any change of leg the AP is working correctly only for speed and altitude but missing the angle of the courseAm I doing any mistake? How can I transfer the navigation data VOR frequency and heading from FMC to the AP? Is this option included in FMC?Do I have to do it manually?Many thanks for helpFrancesco

I recently installed Bendix Honeywell FMC for FSX. I also read carefully all the .pdf instructions( I am quite new of FMC).After preparing an FSX flight plan, I was able to calculate the VNAV and connect FMC to AP: but only the altitude and speed data are transferred from FMC to AP; NOT VOR frequency to RADIO NAV nor HEADING; so far when I fly , the AP is not programmed to follow the right course. At any change of leg the AP is working correctly only for speed and altitude but missing the angle of the courseAm I doing any mistake? How can I transfer the navigation data VOR frequency and heading from FMC to the AP? Is this option included in FMC?Do I have to do it manually?Many thanks for helpFrancesco
This looks like a nice gauge. I believe you must set your nav/gps switch to gps for it to control your course through the autopilot. It will not automatically set your VOR frequencies... DJ