Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NAV737

FS2004 problem´s

Hi,I have a problem with FS2004. On the ground, during taxiing, takeoff and during for climb everything is alright. The flight level from the beginning also everything alright autopilot LNAV VNAV everything is activated, I switch from FFS to the computer desktop, I am very moments working on the internet (Mozzila, explorer) and sometimes a program. After about five minutes to return to the simulator and the aircraft very 110000ft/min fall sharply and the airport outside LNAV -> autopilot is still active and no control system is not touched at all, I do not know what to do .. it is a big problem and I can not fly at all and have active work area .. I have to follow the meetings otherwise the simulator problem...SYSTEM : Windows 7 64bit home premium, GTX 550 Ti, Intel core 7 2600 tested by PMDG,WILCO

That'll teach you to fly during work meetings, that's more badly behaved than falling asleep :-) You don't say which plane you are flying but LNAV, VNAV suggests a passenger jet, perhaps a 737?? Advanced addons can be very tricky when interrupted, (particularly Airsimmer which is maddeingly partial to the occasional nosedive from CRZ). Some questions below then: (I'm no expert but I find I can learn a lot by interacting with others with problems). If its the PMDG, in my experience its very stable in this respect? Does this happen when you leave the sim to go to a desktop whilst you are not connected to your Work server?Which model plane does this affect, ie some only payware addons, freeware, default as well?Are you running in full screen mode or Windowed mode? see what happens when in windowed mode instead of full sceenCan you recover the plane after it nosedives or does the whole thing CTD?Does the sim go on automatic pause when you change to the desktop, or have you set it to continue even when out of the Sim? (uncheck 'Pause on Exit' I think). If it doesn't pause that can cause problems when you get back.Are you on normal speed flight (x1) or other eg faster speed - some speed up flights over boring oceanic routes... Let me know. Regards, Ray