Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sho69607

Isg guages

I tried to get help over in the isg support forum but after a few questions there was no more responses. I dont know if they got frustrated I wasnt getting it or didnt have a solution or what. But anyways hopefully someone can help over here. My question is how to get the smith fmc to display the aircraft and the engine rating in the perf page. I have linked the cfg in the isg folder to the panel cfg in the posky 777. I will post some screen shots to see if anyone can see why this wont work.

Add an entry like this in your individual cfg file (B737_800.cfg) in the ISG\Aircraft directory.. Im using the stock B737 as an example. ModelId=BOEING 737-800Engthrust=xxxx And at the end of the Smiths FMS entry in your panel.cfg you add something like this at the end of the guage coordinates.. gauge00=isg1!SMITHS_FMS, 0,0,510,385,B737_800 Where B737_800 is the actual directory name of the aircraft you are modifying.The cfg file name must match the directory name. All this is documented in the ISG Settings.pdf file.