Sign in to follow this  
iko

Installed PMDG 737 NGX , but only 1 of 4 variants showing in FSX

I installed PMDG 737 NGX, but when i load FSX, only [PMDG House 737-800 No Winglet ] is showing up in FSX gallery. I have had remote desktop help from PMDG on this, and it was a first for the support guy as well as me. I have the full set of PMDG a/c and non of them ever did this, or any other addon for that matter. Has anybody seen this with NGX or any other a/c before. According to PMDG support, all of the aircraft.cfgs look fine for each of the four variants, no issues there, atleast non spotted. I have unsinstalled, deleted left over folder, and reinstalled about .......737 times, no luck, and this a/c leaves nothing in registry, so thats not an issue. As a last attempt going to download the files from PMDg again, when i got some time, maybe its curropt down, but then the only variant showing seems to work fine when i load it up at gate. Any ideas Thanks

Also i can even add new liveries with the pmdg livery manager, but again, only those for the 737-800 no winglet show up, no suprise there cause its the only variant thatFSX sees.

Have you checked "show all variations?"

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Have you checked "show all variations?"
Yeh, that been checked , on or off, it just shows the pmdg house 800 no winglets Even when i install liveries for the 737-800 no winglets, the system of disbaling view of variants works fine. But currently all i can use is any livery of 737-800 no winglet. It worht noting that 737-800 no winglet is the core of the basepack, so all other variants have section that refer to it, could be something there, but then according to PMDG my pc only case reporting such an issue. I have just downloaded the install from pmdg website again just in case some curroption in previous download, but got same result. Thanks ryan