Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ZKOKQ

Nvd3dum.dll

fsx.exe 10.0.61472.0 475e17d3 nvd3dum.dll 8.17.12.7061 4d9e7b5d c0000005 003a48f4 5f0 01cc739e123dae29 D:\Flight Simulator X\fsx.exe C:\Windows\system32\nvd3dum.dll 908de20c-df98-11e0-9969-1c6f65c517ee This is one I have never seen before, departing FB KSFO, rnwy 28L, flying the sid, left turn, looking at the water, kaboom!!. Tried the flight again, same error, same place.. Can't say I have ever seen this DLL come up in the event viewer, appreciate any clues anyone might have.I have had no issues with the NGX, so this seems anyway to be a graphics error of some kind. Vid card not o/clocked. FSX SP22600K8GB Ram580 GTX Nvidia driver 260.61 Cheers

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

This file is the main library of Nvidia driver.Have you recently reinstall driver? must be previous version have not been removed completely. it is not enough now just to choose 'clean install' for complete reinstall. I have to use DriverSweeper, Nasty File Remover and CCleaner to remove all files and registry entries from previous version.Also It will be useful to subscribe your new driver in display.cfg.

One question Oleg, have had a look at display.cfg, how do you subscribe to it ?

Driver version? Lastest version not always better than the previous version. The important thing is to seek information which driver is the most stable and give it a try.

Driver version? Lastest version not always better than the previous version. The important thing is to seek information which driver is the most stable and give it a try.
What happened was, I went back to the 270.61 drivers which I found the most stable. I used the clean install to reinstall, but seems it left the newer driver files in there. I used driver sweeper, in safe mode, and now all is good. Thanks for your input Achmad.

Hi ZK, I was using 280.26 driver and always got CTD after 20-30 minute flight (online, IVAP and ASE) for various reason.. i.e : BEX, Nvd3dum.dll and others.. Rollback to previous version, which is 260.99. Most stable version for me..