Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

arrrabal

problem with the landing gear

only goes forward, I have activated faults, the problem I had yesterday and today, toncontim airport, I will try at another airportproblem with the landing gear, only goes forward, I have no faults activated problema con el tren de aterrizaje, solo sube el delantero, no tengo activados fallos, el problema, lo he tenido ayer y hoy , en el aeropuerto de toncontim, lo intentare en otro aeropuertoproblem with the landing gear, only goes forward, I have activated faults, the problem I had yesterday and today, toncontim airport, I will try at another airport problema con el tren de aterrizaje, solo sube el delantero, no tengo activados fallos, el problema, lo he tenido ayer y hoy , en el aeropuerto de toncontim, lo intentare en otro aeropuerto

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

perform a maintenance on landing gear - it is an emergency with the aircraft - this happened to me, once i landed safely on only 2 gears, i performed a maintenance and it worked perfectly - you must have damaged the gear in a previous flight.

thanks, hard landing could be toncontim, as do the maintenance gracias, pudiera ser aterrizaje duro en toncontim, como hago lo del mantenimiento