Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mholtebeck

FSX lost menu bar?

My FSX went bonky last night. The sound went dead and then the screen went almost into full screen mode (it is like I can't undock the window).It changed my set up so that the opening screen is with the same flight as I had operating (instead of the default one that I had before).Upon loading up a flight, the menu bar is not there. I'm not able to close windows with my mouse. Pressing the Alt button doesn't do anything, and the keyboard inputs work (except for alt- to get the menu bar up).Any ideas?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

No, but I did end up fixing the problem.I'm not sure what the issue was/is, but this morning I originally loaded up the flight that went bonkers on me yesterday (I saved it at the point it started acting goofy). After loading up the flight, FSX didn't work very well. I closed FSX and made the post here. Reloaded, and all is well (I'm deleting the flight that went bonkers on me). Not sure what happened, but it looks like all is back to normal.

Oh well, guess if it's back to normal then no worries. File it under 'weird ones'. Al