Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

anappy

2 Issues

I have two issues one is for sure with the NGX the other a general FSX question (perhaps). The last 5 flight I have flown with this plane ended with the blue loading circle in the sim and then a CTD. All times I was on initial approach. Other question is I'm getting a g2d.dll error that is crashing my sim right now? Any advice? Thanks...Again. Windows 7 64FSX ACCELNGX FSdreamteam: KLAX, PHNL, PHOG, PHLI, PHTO, PHKO, KJFK, KORD, KDFW, KLAS. UTX GTX REX ASE Intel pentium processor P6100250 GB HD4GB Ram

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I have two issues one is for sure with the NGX the other a general FSX question (perhaps). The last 5 flight I have flown with this plane ended with the blue loading circle in the sim and then a CTD. All times I was on initial approach. Other question is I'm getting a g2d.dll error that is crashing my sim right now? Any advice? Thanks...Again. Windows 7 64FSX ACCELNGX FSdreamteam: KLAX, PHNL, PHOG, PHLI, PHTO, PHKO, KJFK, KORD, KDFW, KLAS. UTX GTX REX ASE Intel pentium processor P6100250 GB HD4GB Ram
Please note this happens when i'm in the Free flight menu before I start a flight.

Any other advice?

Here is the crash report fsx.exe 10.0.61637.0 46fadb14 g2d.dll 10.0.61637.0 46fadb58 c0000005 000843ac 1374 01cc7567ca7d5abd C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\fsx.exe C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\g2d.dll 4e15d8bf-e15b-11e0-ad53-88ae1d9f9301

Now after I ran a repair I couldn't get past the splashscreen and now am getting a terrain.dll error and simprops.dll error.