I have been having terrible stutters/pause in FSX at approx 50 second intervals. I turned on monitoring through Perfmon and noticed there is a spike in the read activity on the HD around the same time the stutters/pause happen. Does anybody know if a 120GB SSD would eliminate the disk access delay (Perfmon spike) and improve smoothness in FSX? I have defragged with OO Defrag and applied several tweaks (all the important ones from Bojote, Nick, etc); my textures are crisp and otherwise the game is fairly smooth, even with FPS at 12-15. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. My specs:CPU: Intel, i7 920 @ 2.67ghz (CPUID indicates OC @ 3.917ghz)Mobo: EVGA, X58 3X SLIMem: Patriot, 6GB PC3-12800 @ 1600mhzHD: Samsung, 1TBVideo: EVGA, GTX 480 (driver 285.27)OS: MS, Windows 7 64bits Ultimate (with SP1). Regards,George.

FSUIPC autosaving every 50 seconds?