Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

777flyer101

FSX: freezing and crashing problem!

After playing the game for approximately 15-30 minutes it freezes and then it crashes with error 'FSX has stopped working' or 'A fatal error occurred'. I am tired of this problem, it happens anywhere in the whole map, flying in default terrain of addon scenery doesn't matter and it happens more often when I change camera views repeatedly. When I plan to save my flight, the save screen opens but when I return back on flight after saving, a black screen occurs and sound goes on. Same happens with FSrecorder screen also. I am using Windows 7 ultimate 64bit and fsx acceleration. I mostly fly PMDGs. I have many scenery addons installed: every ORBX product and UTX and GEX (both Europe and America) I also have REX 2.0 + Overdrive. I am really looking for help.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Go to this site, and download UIAutomationCore.dll.The version number should be 6.0.5840.16386. This is the Vista 32-bit version, and works well with FSX.Place it into the root folder of FSX. DON'T put it anywhere else.

Go to this site, and download UIAutomationCore.dll. The version number should be 6.0.5840.16386. This is the Vista 32-bit version, and works well with FSX. Place it into the root folder of FSX. DON'T put it anywhere else.
Go to this site, and download UIAutomationCore.dll. The version number should be 6.0.5840.16386. This is the Vista 32-bit version, and works well with FSX. Place it into the root folder of FSX. DON'T put it anywhere else.
so far so goodthanks, hope so it works

Rt-Click on the filename, Peter - choose Properties, -> Details and about six down is "Product Version". The one we need is 6.0.5840.16386. smile.png

Thanks, I'll try it for some time, but the version number from the file you provided is 6.0.6001.18000.