Sign in to follow this  
werver

Stab trim problem

I have set the stab trim to the value of the FMC (somewhere around 5.00), but when I move the throttle forwards, then the stab trim wheel moves forwards to zero and I hear a warningsound.On the runway I have to correct the elevator trim back to about 5, else the aircraft don't want to take off.What's going wrong??? Werner Verwaal

The obvious suggestion would be that your joystick assignments are somehow mapped to the trim as well as the engines. If you pull the throttle back does the trim wheel move back? Of course the autopilot can command the stab trim but I assume that this is not enabled if you are on the ground.Graeme

Hi GraemeBR, The strange thing is that when I move the trottle forwards the Stab trim moves a few point forward, but when I move the throttle back, than the stab trim moves again a few point forwards.I use a Siatek SX 25 throttle and a CHProducts Yoke. In the Settings - Control, there for the Siatek no assigments for the the elevator trim, but for some strange reason I found that in FSUIPC the throttle axis was assigned to the elevator trim!!So problem solved. Thank's for helping me. Werner Verwaal