Sign in to follow this  
sbish149

PMDG737NG FS2004 Voice control question

I have a home cockpit with a modified panel cfg for the pmdg 737ng fs2004, basically i run ath2go on threescreens displaying the outside view only And the pfd displays on my mip. Will voice comander work on my set up without messing with my panel cfg. Hope you understand what i mean. Thanks for your help steve

Hi Steve, Important: Before you install FS2Crew and SP1 for the PMDG 737 Voice version, BACKUP your original modified panel.cfg files. SP1 will overwrite pre-existing panel.cfg files. After installing SP1, you'd need to manually restore your custom modified panel.cfgs files used for your special setup, and then add the FS2Crew entries to them manually. Best,

Hi Byan, Thanks, i do keep a copy of my panel cfg file,I will purchase tonight!Is there a copy of what fscrew adds to the panel cfg file anywhere orwill it be easily noticable. Thank you steve

Purchased and no real probs with my panel cfg files,just had a play before reading the manual (we all do it lol) and now sitting reading it. A couple of initial questions,1.Can the mini pop up panels that the fo uses be hidden? 2.Bearing in mind in my set up i do not have the flap guage visible i have had to edit the guage26 line in window 1 of panelcfg to mypreffered place(just below my nd), so when i click just below my nd display the fs2crew main panel appears on my main th2go screen about half way down on the left screen,initially this is fine however do you know a way to have the fscrew main panel visible at all times in my prefered place(just below nd).For info the pfd and nd on my second screen behind my mip are the undocked pmdg main panel.If you understand all that lol thanks steve

Hi Steve, Mini Panels cannot be hidden. Since there is no SDK for the FS9 PMDG 737, the only way I can get the FO to be able to flip switch is to have a mini panel pop up and he places a mouse click on that panel to control the switches, etc. I'm not really sure about the specifics of your custom setup, but for Main Panel placement, you'll can try editng the position via the Panel CFG. Notice the line that says POS = for the FS2Crew window entries. 0 is top left1 is top middle2 is top right3 is middle left and so on However, I believe that only relates to the main monitor, and not your other monitors. You may just have to manually undock the panel and move it to your desired location each time you start the sim. You can have a panel always be visible by adding the entry: visible = 1 in the desired Window section in the panel.cfg Best,

Thanks Bryan, I have done a couple of test flights now and it certainly adds to the realism.Just got to teach win7 speech to understand 'Auto' it thinks im sayin Alternate? Regards steve

That worked bryan lol,Another question if you dont mind, I have had the endless pushback i read about on a previous post twice now from LHBP gate 31 which icancel with shift p (no problem). During taxi the ground then say set brake etcAny ideas what causes this thanks steve

Are you setting your pushback angle to an angle greater than 90 degrees?
Yes Bryan on both these pushbacks the angle was about 120/130 degrees. Steve