Sign in to follow this  
TroyWalker

VRS FA-18

Good afternoon everyone, Today I tried a flight with the VRS Superbug, and before I could even make my first contact with ATC, the message "FATAL ERROR" would come up. This is the only aircraft which causes this. Has anyone else had the same problem, and if so, how did you fix it? Thanks, Troy Walker

I haven't tried it, but I've had trouble with one of my custom CRJ-700 aircrafts with my virtual airline. I haven't figured the problem out in the .cfg file, so I had to remove it, so that the indexer would work properly. I've had to fix other planes by removing aliases and putting the actual folders/files in the particular aircraft folder for Vox to read it right.

Good afternoon everyone, Today I tried a flight with the VRS Superbug, and before I could even make my first contact with ATC, the message "FATAL ERROR" would come up. This is the only aircraft which causes this. Has anyone else had the same problem, and if so, how did you fix it? Thanks, Troy Walker
What flight plan are you using?

I would say that one has to use the default and first FA-18 i.e. '[fltsim.0]

title=Flight Test Aircraft E1"
Selecting other FA-18 is not working for me (fatal error) and I don't know how to fix that (except by creating several aircraft file and adapting the name of the fltsim.0)