Sign in to follow this  
fsxpaul

Vanishing Post?

I posted a reply on 9/21 (I can't remember the screen name and they didn't sign their post) regarding 737 routes. The OP disappeared within minutes.Just curious, was this deleted by the original poster, the forum administrator or lost to cyberspace? Thanks

If you did not have your name in your Tagline when you posted it that could be a reason. They will delete posts at their descretion if the posters name is not in the tagline which is a rule. The other reason it could happen was that the post was either not appropriate or something nasty was said. Did you try searching for it? I might have just got buried in the tons of posts on here.

I did indeed have my name in my signature, I'm aware of that rule. The original poster did not.My reply : http://forum.avsim.n...irlines-737-800 American Airlines US hubs:

• Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport
  • John F. Kennedy International Airport
  • Los Angeles International Airport
  • Miami International Airport
  • O'Hare International Airport

You can find real-world routes at flightaware