Sign in to follow this  
Conny

Blank screens

Hi. I tried to fly my PSS Airbus yesterday, but all the screens are black! I mean the ND, PFD and the EICAS. Nothing even if APU is on and also GND power.There was some "trick" about this, but can´t remember. Please help, thanks :) Conny

I just bought the thing and got blank screens. Any idea how it was fixed?The engines are running so everything is ON, and the screens should be on.Daniel

Hi,For the Pss airbus you must first load a default plane (C172) before loading the Pss Bus, to make the screens work.Especially for the A330/340 it's absolutly necessary.Guy

Hi,For the Pss airbus you must first load a default plane (C172) before loading the Pss Bus, to make the screens work.Especially for the A330/340 it's absolutly necessary.Guy
Thanks Guy!!!Now I just need to learn how to take off etc. I can do it without the autopilot but as soon as I switch it on the aircraft pitches downwards. I don't know how to tell the MCDU to go to the next waypoint.I did see there was a WSSS-VHHH tutorial somewhere.Daniel

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.