Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bradrcfii

Freeze

I hate to bring up this subject but I had another freeze. The last two feezes happened just after making a FMS speed and or altitude change where VNAV calucaltions must be made. It freezes before the cdu has time to display new altitudes/speeds in the legs page. I did not have freezes after the first three hot fixes, only with four. If I download and reinstall, would the download include hotfix four? Thanks,

Brad Rich

HELP ME PLEASEdid you guys notice that the standby attitude indicator is not working at all , its freezzz , when the aircraft turn to left or to the right the pfd atitude is working verry well but the standby attitude indicator isin't working as its should be , how can i fix this , is this is freezzz problem . . . try to use this kinda standby attitude indicator and look how it react

Deming,

PMDG737NGX , JS41 , Captain Sim 727 , 707 captain , Rex 2.0 , FsPassangerX , FlyTampa , Aerosoft Airbus X .

I hate to bring up this subject but I had another freeze. The last two feezes happened just after making a FMS speed and or altitude change where VNAV calucaltions must be made. It freezes before the cdu has time to display new altitudes/speeds in the legs page. I did not have freezes after the first three hot fixes, only with four. If I download and reinstall, would the download include hotfix four? Thanks,
I think I might know the cause of the problem. Do you have the 3GB version of the GTX580? I heard somewhere that FSX can't use more than 4GB of RAM. So if you have a graphics card with a lot of memory that could cause freezes. Don't ask me why that would cause freezes (cause I don't know). I want to buy the GTX580 too. But then the 1.5GB version. This is what I'm worried about...

Arjen Vandervelde

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

43%
    $10,945.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now