Sign in to follow this  
petrsurf

ntdl error after 300 NM

HI I am getting little bit fed up with this planne I bought it for good name of PMDG as I have 747 8 i version an d never had any probs with that always only enjoy . But this plane it very nice and all things working but up untill it shuts the fsx . Latelly I am gertting eror of such have know idea why but Ia m sure it is bug in navigation of the plane . After 300 NM plane stops folowing lnav so iam swithich to vor have frequence corect getting DME but after clicking on lnav and back to vor getting this eror it is very paint full 3 hours waist time and I relly try hard . Not the first time generaly if flying over 300 NM I am risking CTD.roblem signature: Problem Event Name: APPCRASH Application Name: fsx.exe Application Version: 10.0.61637.0 Application Timestamp: 46fadb14 Fault Module Name: ntdll.dll Fault Module Version: 6.1.7601.17514 Fault Module Timestamp: 4ce7ba58 Exception Code: c0000005 Exception Offset: 0002e3fb OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48 Locale ID: 1033Additional information about the problem: LCID: 1033Read our privacy statement online: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline: C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt Trouble with no cold and dark to use default plane well I have tested it more then 10 times and I have to say not working as always, to me it seems if I after take of select nav first before headind,autopilot on and then switch to nav the lnav wont follow . Yesterday I download cold and dark for BAE4100.exe or something it looks is working but it seems this error is not gone. Anybody has Idea what should I do . Must say 747 cold ond dark and that is it works like charm. FLP fsbuild new current airac still problem I am lost . She's a nice looking plane ,but realiability ? Hope the pmdg team will come up with something as I always trust in their product. One more think with weather cruising 250 GS tas 250 IASabout 200 can't recall exact number sorry for that but wind is 2 knots headwind here comes the think the wind change to 8 knots headwind and she accelarate to 270 GS IAS about 230 should't that be a otherway . I fly 747 pmdg C c130 CERENADO and I must say they all slow down with headwind and fly faster with tailwind . I have try register repair from flight 1 still same the wind showing in fms , FSX and FS flight keepere agree. The gross weight still same . Anybody please please . Thanks Petr

Regarding your crash issues, have you contacted PMDG support ticket system? When I had issues with my bird, they sent me custom tweaks to try to fix them. They were very helpful. I have not heard of an issue with the plane stopping navigation at 300Nm. Perhaps a clean install may fix both of these issues. When it comes to ground speed, where are you getting your ground speed data? In the J41, the only reliable ground speed indicator is based off of VOR DME, and even that is affected by distance and angle. The FMC is not GPS or INS enabled. It has no source of ground speed other than a calculation based on available data from the airspeed indicator, altimeter, and temp gauge. The data on the FMC is un-corrected. It requires the pilot to do a little work himself.

Thanks apriciatte it . Yeah I just find out that if I set freqency vor for deep airport it reads dme as as as I take off vector heading then switch to lnav dme disappear and lnav stop following flight plan and I am still 20 mm outbound but NDb shows correctly strange . Thanks anyway