Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

moparrtse

utilities on main page

Quick question.Under utlities on the main page their's no button that shows for update.I do have the latest ver., so could this why the update button doesn't show?Does the update button only show when their's a update?One more thing reguarding this forum.Since I'm new I've been trying to read past pages, of course I can't read all 341 pages in one sitting.I'm at page 30, but each time I get to read pages again, I have to keep hitting next to get to page I left off at. I didn't notice, but is there a way I can jump to certian page?Sorry if this isn't the proper place to ask.Thanks

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

If an RC 4.3 revision is released registered users will be provided with a download link by forum or e-mail. The update button was provided in prior versions but not in this last as no more updates were planned for RC 4.FSUIPC and makerwys updates are not announced by jdtllc.com here. It is wise to periodically check those pinned update links for new versions of those utilities as fixes and upgrades are frequently provided (at no cost within the same series).

Thanks for the info ronzie.I see your from MN.. Must be getting cold.Send some of that cold air down here in FL. lolbtw: I did find out how to jump to pages on these forums.