Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TomCYYZ

Aircraft Lights have disappeared in FSX

Hello, I thought there might be an easy solution to this and I searched the forums and could not find anything. I've just noticed that all my aircraft lights have gone missing. That is for any aircraft, the default Cessna, freeware or Payware. I even hit the default keyboard "L" key and I still do not see the Beacon, Landing, Taxi, Nav or Strobe lights for any aircraft I load into FSX. I was wondering if maybe some addon I have downloaded recently may be the culprit in that a crucial FSX file was overwritten or something? Anyway, all replys and suggestions are welcome.Regards

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I am so stupid, stupid, stupid..LOL. I just figured out my problem. I inadvertently copied (moved) my FSX "EFFECTS" folder into the Digital Aviation folder sometime in the last few days. Anyway I moved the folder back into the FSX main folder and everything is back to normal. Regards

Glad its working but im not so smart. In FSX My taxi lights dont work and I haven't moved anything. Any one have any ideas? I fly the Mooney right now but it doesnt work on any a/c. If I startup FS9 and check the Mooney everything works. Thanks.