Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bob Familton

Progressive Taxi

I downloaded the KSAN scenery by Glenn Johnson on today's list of files. It's great but there are no progressive taxi lines. I have progressive taxi lines at almost all of my other airports. I do not have DX Preview 10 on. I run FSX SP1. My question is where, or what, controls the progressive taxi lines. I have AFX and looked at the bgl file for his scenery and compared it to the stock KSAN. The only thing I see is that the stock scenery has concrete taxi areas and his has tarmac taxi areas in some places. I have contacted Glenn but have not yet received an answer as it was a very recent contact. Thanks, Bob.

I downloaded the KSAN scenery by Glenn Johnson on today's list of files. It's great but there are no progressive taxi lines. I have progressive taxi lines at almost all of my other airports. I do not have DX Preview 10 on. I run FSX SP1. My question is where, or what, controls the progressive taxi lines. I have AFX and looked at the bgl file for his scenery and compared it to the stock KSAN. The only thing I see is that the stock scenery has concrete taxi areas and his has tarmac taxi areas in some places. I have contacted Glenn but have not yet received an answer as it was a very recent contact. Thanks, Bob.
Update: I was contacted by Glenn. He told me that I probably had other KSAN scenery that was conflicting with his scenery. I checked and I did. I removed it and Glenn's scenery works fine and now has the progressive taxi lines. My many thanks to Glenn for his help. The scenery is great. Bob.