Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pauloribeiro

Reinstallation 737 NGX

Hi.I bought my copy at August 5th and, until yesterday I flew many times with the NGX. So you launched the Sp1 that, if I am correct, asks to uninstall the NGX and reinstall to apply the SP1. So well, I uninstalled, but I forgot where I saved the Setup, if I did. As I saved the mail, I tried the link but it says the data was expired. After only less than 90 days I have to buy the extended download? Shouldn't you have a duration time of this link, especially in these cases where the product was ellected for n SP's, or in these cases, should'nt you make a exception time?Just my 2 cents, or better, my almost 6 obamas.Thanx,Paulo RibeiroSão Bernardo do CampoSão PauloBrazil.

Hi.I bought my copy at August 5th and, until yesterday I flew many times with the NGX. So you launched the Sp1 that, if I am correct, asks to uninstall the NGX and reinstall to apply the SP1. So well, I uninstalled, but I forgot where I saved the Setup, if I did. As I saved the mail, I tried the link but it says the data was expired. After only less than 90 days I have to buy the extended download? Shouldn't you have a duration time of this link, especially in these cases where the product was ellected for n SP's, or in these cases, should'nt you make a exception time?Just my 2 cents, or better, my almost 6 obamas.Thanx,Paulo RibeiroSão Bernardo do CampoSão PauloBrazil.
hi there the installer should still be there some where on your pc, where did you installed it? go to your download files and check where you installed it. if you cant find it this way go to your start option and in the search box type ngx and this will bring up all the ngx entries including your ngx installer it does on mine hope this helps