Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mhazy

mcp config

higetting some problemsall been running well until system change to i7 win64have installed v1.03 then installed v1.1ball boxes in setup say everything is okbut when i try to run fsx i get this error'MCP configs not found for current aircraft'this is for the msfs 737-800I check the files and its there.when i try to run pmdg 737ngx then it loads saying[E] *** LUA Error: ...\fsx\modules\linda/aircrafts/PMDG 737NGX/actions.lua:43: attempt to call global 'DspFD' (a nil value)[E] *** LUA Error: ...\fsx\modules\linda/aircrafts/PMDG 737NGX/actions.lua:60: attempt to call global 'DspAT' (a nil value)please anybody throw some light on this thanksMike

Hi Mike!I'm running on W7 x64 with no problems. I leave the diagnosis to those better qualified than I, but in the interim you may want to check that your version of LINDA is the correct one for the aircraft modules you are using? A mismatch between them can cause those sorts of message to appear.Good luck,Brian

hiwell everything is saying fine okno errors . tells me ready to go captain.problem is nothing works? on 737anyone help pleasemikeinstalledv1.03 upgrade to 1.1blatest fsuipc