Sign in to follow this  
Guest Zevious Zoquis

FFS Vans RV-7 released - how is it?

Guest jason2112

It seems like Flight Factory Simulations have released their payware Vans RV-7. Link: http://www.flightfactory-simulations.com/rv7.phpHas anybody already got this plane? I have loads of high quality GA planes on my system, but there's always room for one more ;)VOlker :]

Guest Cougar_DK

Yes I want some info too...

I've betatested this little homebuild and it has been thoroughly tested and I can say you'll get a lot of realism for your money. But don't expect it to be easy. It's not fly ande forget. The damage-modeling is gonna be realistic and unforgiving. But I it flies great!!! Rob "Holland&Holland" de Vries http://www.emotipad.com/emoticons/Flying.gif"To go up, pull the stick back. To go down, pull the stick back harder"

RobdeVries.jpg

With all of the failure and damage modeling enabled, you'll have to fly her just like you would a real plane. However, if the user wishes, they can easily turn off all of these options and do whatever he/she wants. ;)

I may be a little partial, but I would also have to say 5. :D We have a bunch of pics of the VC and every other aspect of the RV-7 on our website, check it out. ;-)

Anything that has Matt The Man's name on it is going to be good, folks! Few know that Matt is not only an innovative gauge designer but also fast working his way up through Embry Riddle Aeronautical University (lucky toad ....). He also drives fast cars, so I suppose fast women are probably on the agenda too ...Mark "Dark Moment" BeaumontP.S. Psssst Matt ... the usual brown envelope please. Do try to make it more than $5 this time, thanks.http://www.swiremariners.com/newlogo.jpg

At the moment (first glance) my RV-7 is taking a fps hit in comparison to other aircraft of this size & cockpit layout, such as the SF260 & L-70 Vinka. The gauges also disappear when I exit from pause. Have I read any readme files, yet? Of course not; as they may be the solutions....This is with my Athlon 1900XP/Geforce3Ti500. But we also have a P4 2.8 that I could experiment with.L.Adamson

I just read about a conformation of registration that involves the gauges in the FFS tech support forum. Guess I'll read the info, to get the gauges..... :)L.Adamson

Guest vertical

I can't access the website, fix it.

Guest vertical

May I please be excused, thanks, that this is what I may get when I go to the website "The page cannot be displayed"