Sign in to follow this  
Dirk98

Remove autogen building

I need to remove an autogen building sticking up in Mega Amsterdam X as you see in this screenshot:f42011nov10001.th.jpgIt comes from Scenerytech's landclass (Europe) that is under Amsterdam X layer in the library. I tried to play with the sliders (texture, mesh resolution etc.), but the only thing that works is when I remove scenerytech layer (below aerosoft\Amsterdam Schiphol X from the library (scenery.cfg). I like this landclass for Europe (I don't use UT), so I need help to fix this. I asked on Aerosoft forum to no avail. I understand I'll need to create some exclusion bgl and add it to the library under Amsterdam X. Could anybody knowledgeable to guide me through the process?Thanks,Dirk.

You're going to need to have the SDKs installed, if you have the Deluxe or Acceleration version. And they will need to be matched to the level of your FSX install. More info on the SDKs is here; http://www.fsdeveloper.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8285You can then use SBuilderX or another type tool to make a small AirportBoundary_ExcludeAutogen poly, compile and copy the resulting "cvx_xxxx.bgl" file into a new scenery layer in FSX.If that all sounds foreign to you, then grab and take a look at the tutorial on making terrain by Luis Feliz-Tirado, available in the file library.