Sign in to follow this  
Illegitimi non carborundum

Marshall Islands Review

In my Marshall Islands Review I showed a screenshot of N20 INE airstrip surrounded totally by water. When I was writing the review I was puzzled by this so I checked with Google Earth (it also shows it out in the ocean with no land around it) and I contact Graham Michael of PIS to confirm/or otherwise this fact. Unfortunately my question to Graham was not entirely clear, "I also see on my system that INE (N20) is out in the ocean and Google earth shows it like that too! Is that correct?" and Graham wrote back confirming that INE N20 was now correctly positioned (it is not in the default FSX). I mistook that to mean that INE should be surrounded by water but apparently that is not correct. Graham has kindly sent me a link to show the correct positioning of N20: http://islandsim.com/the-marshall-islands.html.It was obviously an anomaly on my system so I am relieved to discover that you do not get your feet wet when you land at INE.I hope this has explained my mistake.RegardsPeterH