Sign in to follow this  
Kascu

NGX liveries pre - SP1.. will they work with SP1?

Guys,I have seen an advice in one of the thread which suggests to re-download NGX liveries since they've been updated to support the new options issued under SP1. I understand liveries which have been updated are from PMDG website only... what about those made by individuals to be found from elsewhere like AVSIM library?? will they work with SP1? or there will be some glitches?

I have reused the Thomson livery I downloaded from AVSIM and have had no problems using it with SP1.

As I understand it, the only issue you may run into is the 'ini' file, that may or may not be in the repaint installer.An old (pre SP1) INI file should simply be deleted.Some user and official PMDG repaints have an INI file for that particular aircraft's equipment, configuration and setup some don't.If you install a livery that was published pre SP1, for an aircraft with a reg number 'N1234K' check for a fileYourFSXFolderPMDGPMDG 737 NGXAircraftN1234k.iniIf found, you can safely delete it and a default aircraft setup will be used.

900 will have a fuselage2 problem with color the belly wont match the other 2 fuselage files as far as I know tis is not fixed yet. all others should be fine.

Rich Sennett