Sign in to follow this  
oyku68

Fatal Error I tried EveryThing

Hı ı got a problem called Fatal Error ı Tried UIAutomationCore.dll but not work ı close all progams but dont work and ı tried reinstall fsx 4 times and in my first installing there arent a problem ı install rex and game getting very bad frame rate ı dont backup my files ı need the reinstal fsx butt its getting Fatal Error ı cant have any addons or scenery my specsWindows 7 Home Preimum 64 Bit İntel Core i7 2600 3.40 GHZ NVIDIA GTS450 8 GB DDR3 RAM Im From Turkey Sorry For Bad EnglishEdit : I got SP2

Guest jahman

Please post your crash information (Control Panel, Program Maintenance) so we can take a look.Cheers,- jahman.

Guest jahman

Please go into Control Panel and Program Maintenance to find the error information and post it here.Cheers,- jahman.

in control panel ı cant see Program Maintance in There :System And Security , User Accounts And Family Safety , Network And Internet , Apperence and personalition , Hardware And Sound ,Clock Languga and Region , Programs , Ease Of Acces Where Are Program Maintance ım sorry but ı lıke fsx and flying too much hrlp me

Guest firehawk44

You want to look at the Event Viewer. Click on the Start button and in the search bar, type Event Viewer, then look up in the menu and you will see Event Viewer. Click on it. Go to Custom Views>Administrative Events. Look for the error that occurred at the date and time of the crash.You can also follow the advice of Jahman by clicking on the Control Panel>System and Security>Action Center. Click on Maintenance. Best regards,Jim

ı found that fsx.exe 10.0.61472.0 475e17d3 unknown 0.0.0.0 00000000 c0000005 00000000 4a8 01cca9fdd2f11522 C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator Xfsx.exe unknown 831433ed-15f8-11e1-bde9-f46d04e15ca2

Guest firehawk44

You had a memory exception (c0000005) which can be caused by a multitude of things. You FSX version appears to be SP2 as the version of FSX with Acceleration installed is 10.0.61637.0 but you should check it to make sure (open the FSX main folder, right click on FSX.exe and select Properties and verify it says SP2). Appears an unknown module caused the crash. Could be internal to FSX or external (a system problem). Try renaming or deleting your fsx.cfg, restarting FSX and letting the config rebuild. Also try uninstalling REX and seeing if that fixes the problem. You could have had a bad installation and that is causing the problem.Best regards,Jim

another crash look at this fsx.exe version of fsx.exe 10.0.61472.0 0x475e17d3 uiautomationcore.dll this version of uiautomation core.dll 7.0.0.0 0x4a5bdb1d 0xc0000005 0x0000e527 0xcd8 0x01ccaa8b555dcdda C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator Xfsx.exe C:Windowssystem32uiautomationcore.dll 2d8d36d5-1682-11e1-b6bb-f46d04e15ca2

Guest firehawk44
ım try to delete fsx.cfg and ım installing acceleration pack now maybe iy can helps
You stated you installed the Acceleration pack. The version in your most recent crash is not the right version if Acceleration is installed. The correct version of FSX with Acceleration installed is 10.0.61637.0. You do not have to install SP2 as that is included in the Acceleration pack. One post you state you have SP2 installed and now you state you are installing the acceleration pack. Did you recently buy Acceleration? Make sure Windows 7 is up-to-date, especially your dotnet 4 programs. There have been several updates to dotnet4 since Windows 7 was released. The latest uiautomationcore.dll is included in the dotnet4 program. You should also have all of the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributables installed from 2005 to 2010 as FSX is an old program and these programs are used by developers for proper installation of FSX and addons. If you have uiautomationcore.dll located in your main FSX folder, remove it and try again.Best regards,Jim

Guest jahman
another crash look at thisfsx.exeversion of fsx.exe 10.0.61472.00x475e17d3uiautomationcore.dllthis version of uiautomation core.dll 7.0.0.00x4a5bdb1d0xc00000050x0000e5270xcd80x01ccaa8b555dcddaC:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\fsx.exeC:\Windows\system32\uiautomationcore.dll2d8d36d5-1682-11e1-b6bb-f46d04e15ca2
See here.Cheers,- jahman.

I am having similar issues, I hope you don't mind my jumping in.I am not a computer wiz.The memory exception seems correct, because the crash happens at "system saturated" moments--i.e. TOGA.One thing that helped was to reload FSX onto the main hard drive--not 2ndary (i.e. :D or :E or :F).Another was to remove the anti-virus software.I know, quite basic stuff. But both help reduce memory overload, I believe.At times I've used the MSCONFIG prompt and removed all start-up applications.Jim seems to be on the money though. Thx!!!!

Guest jahman
...FSX is not 64-bit compatible. Might need a compatibility tweak from MS!...
That's just Microsoft CYA-speak for a couple of easily-fixed problems (UIAutomationCore.dll, Scenery Library dialog box.)Cheers,- jahman.