Sign in to follow this  
mapez

maam dc3 cargo fly & navigation

Hello there friends !!!first of all, warm congratulations, at maam people, for ( at least for me ) the best dc3 addon ever, which is my all time favorite plane.I really want to fly it and navigate it, the "old fashion way", the "way it has to be flown" ( at least for me again ). Is there any manual or notes or advice you can give me, in order to achieve this dream ?( Mainly follow a course or heading or vor, with the use of Sperry original auto-pilot, with no changes in original maam panels & textures, of course !!! )Thanks in advance for your help.Warm Regards.Mapez.

Hi Mapez,Thanks for the kind words. First of all, you should download the Software User's Manual from our Free Stuff Pages. Then I would recommend you join the DC-3 Airways (DCA) virtual airline. There you will find a lot of like-minded Douglas lovers and a great trove of knowledge about how it should be flown. Have fun!

Bill Rambow

MAAM-SIM

www.maam.org

Hi Rambow,Thanks for the fast reply !!!!I went DC3 Airways site, like you said. Its full of great information, nice design, fun. Congratulations !!!I proudly fly the freighter version "BEA" with my own "domestic consumption" repaint, of course !! . The issue is: I can't load &unload cargo, typing the " / " key, because its the same key which DBS.Walk And Follow SW uses. Do you know any way to change it to another key, editing .cfg files in either, camera or plane SW, perhaps ??Best Regards.Mapez.