Sign in to follow this  
Smwx82

LevelD 767 Autopilot display doesn't sync...

Hi guys,I'm running FSX with SP2 on Vista with Linda v1.1 using the Vrinsight MCP 2.The main problem I've been having is with the display on LevelD 767. The autopilot displays are not in sync with the actual aircraft displays. It seems when I turn any of the knobs, the actual aircraft values turn twice as fast of a rate displayed on the MCP. Any ideas? The flight info values are correct tho, as are the default FSX aircraft.Using the VRIsim software, the autopilot values match the LCD in both the LevelD 767.Any ideas how to get the LevelD 767 autopilot values in sync on the LCD? Thanks very much!

no, sorry, we have no idea about this!Indeed, the LVL-D767 is the addon which has the least possibilities that we can gather LUA variables, controls, offsets etc.I do not want to blame the developers a they provide a SDK, but this is useless for the LINDA stuff.So, yes, the 767 is the only Addon where I can say it would be better to use the VRInsight software instead of LINDA

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, Hifi, Simstarter, AivlaSoft, LORBY 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------