Sign in to follow this  
James Storey

Boeing 737CL request

Dear PMDG, I think, that yours NGX is the greatest addon for FS ever...But I'm just a little sad, because I know about really many 737NG addons but my favourite - 737CL is only one (I'm talking about Wilco PIC 737)....it's 3D cockpit doesn't look 3D and it has really many bugs - for example on the main gear is the cover plate on left side only so on the right main gear he is in inner side...I think, that it would be great, if one only next 737CL addon will be made with precision of PMDG 737NGX.....but great should be, if this addon will be for FS9 too, because somebody just dont have so much strong PC to run FSX with many sceneries for at least 20 FPS..... Thank you. Sincerely fan of 737CL. PS: I'm sorry for my english.

Feelthere has a "V2" of their 737-3/4/5 coming soon IIRC. That was a great product in it's day, and judging by their excellent "V2" ERJ package, the new 73' package will be excellent. Hopefully they'll offer the analog gauges as an option so I can simulate Piedmont/US Airways' 737 routes.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

Will it work on FS9? I can't run FSX with properly FPS.
I don't know. The ERJ is FS9 compatible. You realize PMDG has abandoned development for FS9 completely (and rightfully so)?

___________________________________________________________________________________

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

FS9 is not dead....many peoples can't run FSX.....it has too big hardware requirements....minimal are really low but if i put in some sceneries.....or PMDG NGX....I've never had on FS9 higher FPS than 25....And still exists more sceneries for FS9.... I have: Win XP SP3; Intel Pentium D 2,8,GHz (dual core); 2Gb of RAM DDR3 and ATi X1300 256mb (450Mhz).....tell me, If I can run FSX on 20 FPS (stable minimum) at least....

FS9 is not dead....many peoples can't run FSX.....it has too big hardware requirements....minimal are really low but if i put in some sceneries.....or PMDG NGX....I've never had on FS9 higher FPS than 25....And still exists more sceneries for FS9....I have: Win XP SP3; Intel Pentium D 2,8,GHz (dual core); 2Gb of RAM DDR3 and ATi X1300 256mb (450Mhz).....tell me, If I can run FSX on 20 FPS (stable minimum) at least....
I didn't mean to start this argument, James. But we're getting to a point where even the newer low end systems can do pretty well with FSX. No, that 6 year old processor will not mesh well with FSX and the NGX (my overclocked Pentium D 945 didn't fair well at all!). No one said FS9 is dead, it's just outdated for these simulations. Join the FSX club when you're able, you won't look back.In the mean time, stick around for the Feelthere offering (maybe they'll support FS9 for you).

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

FS9 is not dead....many peoples can't run FSX.....it has too big hardware requirements....minimal are really low but if i put in some sceneries.....or PMDG NGX....I've never had on FS9 higher FPS than 25....And still exists more sceneries for FS9....I have: Win XP SP3; Intel Pentium D 2,8,GHz (dual core); 2Gb of RAM DDR3 and ATi X1300 256mb (450Mhz).....tell me, If I can run FSX on 20 FPS (stable minimum) at least....
Yeah you have zero chance of being able to run the NGX I had trouble to begin with before I tweaked the settings. My system is a mid range i7 system: i7 950 @ 3.8ghz, 6gb ram, 1gb GTX560, win 7 64-bit.It's a steep add-on, I upgraded during the wait for the NGX anticipating all kinds of performance issues.Regards, Luke Stevens

I wouldn't be so sure you can't run the ngx decently. I'm running it on a Pentium 4, albeit with low fps (Around 8-15) but it still feels pretty smooth. Aslong as you don't go haywire with the scenery settings, it could just run...Specs:Pentium 4 @ 3.6 Ghz (1 core)4 Gb ram @ 667 Mhz8600GT

The fact is that FSX has superceded FS2004 for some time, and all FS2004 is doing is dwindling away. There will still be loyal people, but both developers and customers alike are switching to FSX only. You may still like FS2004, but the fact is that FSX is a mroe dynamic simulator, and developers can do more, immersive things with it for both scenery and airplanes.

Inactive