Sign in to follow this  
paul123

Have to install driver for 560ti everytime I restart computer for fsx

HiI have recently bought the Asus 560 ti and installed the latest driver. But every time I restart the computer and start fsx I get an error message saying"this graphics card does not meet the minimum requirement for shader support. FSX will now exit ". So I reinstall the driver again even though it seems to be the same one and FSX plays. Turn the computer off and the problem occurs again. I have tried installing and earlier driver but its still the same.Can anyone please help ??Thanks Paul

What driver are you using?Does your MB have integrated graphics and if so can you disable the integrated graphics so your system has to use the GTX 560ti.In FSX under Settings-Display graphics tab does it show the GTX 560ti, if not set it set to the GTX 560ti?

Hi, i have the same problem as you same pop up message and fsx quits. If you find out something please let me know. ThanksLaszlo