I bought AS2012 yesterday and I must say it is very nice. I flew a few routes and the cloud coverage was really nice. The METARS were being displayed very accurately.Great job guys!I'll post more as I keep flying :)

I flew out of Frankfurt last night and had amazing overcast. I will try to post some images for everyone. I accomplished this by editing the fsx.cfg and making sure Texture_Max_Load=4096 and Cloud_Coverage_Density=12I also increased the slider in the settings menu to increase the range I see the clouds.

London to MunichAS2012 was reporting broken clouds with some precipitation and the depiction was very accurate.

Hi Erich,Nice shot, you can try, If you want more PaintedDramatic Clouds style, you can use the Recolor Function and saturate more, keep the same hue, the result will be more dramaticpainted clouds for those who like more these style, each sets are differents it might result by more darker or less darker, our existant As2012 sets are more neutral looking for all condition. These below was saturated to 100 same hue except the brown one. You can experiment with Yellowish, Brownish or others hue, as well but less saturated.r1.jpgr2.jpgr3.jpgr5.jpgr7.jpgr8.jpgr9.jpg

Kind Regards
Chris Willis

Chris, can you please tell me what type of cumulus is in screenshot #6? It's just the big buildups I am looking for. Thanks.

James Goggi

Chris, can you please tell me what type of cumulus is in screenshot #6? It's just the big buildups I am looking for. Thanks.
set, 11 Billowy

Kind Regards
Chris Willis

for picture 1 and 2...what settings did you use to get the color? I'd like to try it out
only saturation to 85 I think.

Kind Regards
Chris Willis