Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Superpilotv2

Captain Sim C-130 Radios & AP freeze

Hi guysI´m having a rather huge issue with the Captain Sim C-130: The radios and the AP won´t work. I can click them but nothing happens. On the AP panel I can push the "Power" button and it lights up but I can´t engage the AP or make any ATC calls. On ground and shortly after start everything worked like a charm. Has someone an idea how to fix that?

Best regards, Steffen

vrs_supporter_zpsiwiqesbo.png

Fight time: NGX 737-700: 37,0h; -800: 47,2h

You can log onto Capt Sims support with your email address and order numbe, select the aircraft you purchased and view the knowledge base for that aircraft....This is what I found:Q: Power on light for he Autopilot does not stay on. Using "Z" then "Ctrl-Z" on the keyboard seems to engage and disengage the auto pilot but I can not maintain a level flightA: Please make sure the electric power supply is on according to the Manual.From: C-130 X-perience (FSX) / Systems Programming (gauges) (QID 694)If you use the simicon panel click on the top middle"OH" and that wiwil take you to the upper overhead panel,bottom right is the electrical control panel.....Hope this helps!Rick

Rick Brown

rexe_beta.png

If you use the simicon panel click on the top middle"OH" and that wiwil take you to the upper overhead panel,bottom right is the electrical control panel.....
Thanks Rick, you´ve made it. I simply forgot to shwitch the DC power from BAT to generator DC. It´s working now again. Just a short update: This didn´t help much. With the thing prescribed I was able to get it working for arround 5 minutes or so but out of the blue it stoped working again! I figured out that it can´t be the electrics cause they were correctly configured (At least I didn´t find anything which shouldn´t be the way it was.) On approach to an airport the gear also didn´t get down although the lever in the VC moved. I was able go deploy it manualy but this whole thing is very strange.Btw. I was flying with the classic steam gauge VC version. I made an 1,5 h flight the day before without any hitch, but that was with the EICAS version and I didn´t start from cold & dark. Maybe I made an mistake upon startup?

Best regards, Steffen

vrs_supporter_zpsiwiqesbo.png

Fight time: NGX 737-700: 37,0h; -800: 47,2h

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

43%
    $10,910.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now