Sign in to follow this  
cobrakev1526

What about all the CTD, g3d.dll, and all sorts of application hangs I get in FSX with all my ad dons?

I'm defiantly looking at the future with FSX and realizing that it is with P3D. I am willing to spen the $500 on it as well. To me this isnt and expense but an investment. My #1 problem in FSX is the random crashes with the sim the g3d.dll, application hangs, and the CTD that are unknown? Does P3D suffer from these as much or at all? FSX has been abandond by Microsoft since SP2 whereas P3D still has the support of L.M. I'm not to concerned about the FPS issue but the overall stability of the P3D platform. What are you guys seeing here. I would get the $9.99 monthly subscription but I am not home enough to really have time to test it. That's why I need your input on what you know so far. I'm looking at XPX but really don't want to get into that now. Also here is a list of the ad dons that I use all the time for FSX.All ORBX scenerysAll PMDG aircraft with fs2 crewRegistered FSUIPCUltimate TerrainREXGround Environmet XtremeActive Sky EvolutionAll Carenado planesreality XP GNS 530/430 waasFlight 1 MustangRadar Contact 4.3 (I think they have a new Version out now too)Real Air Duke both piston and turbineEZCA 1.7Track IR v5Does P3D crash allot or at all?Thanks

Edited by cobrakev1526

The only crash I've encountered is on application exit, which they understand and are fixing. Incidenentally I've not seen any further FSX g3d.dll crashes after installing the latest FSUIPC.Simon