Sign in to follow this  
Bazz

Cabin layouts question

Hello!I was wondering about the Cabin Layout, specifically for the Transavia 737-800. The livery page of PMDG denotes that this livery is fully accurate airline options. But when looking at the maxium number of pax in the payload menu it says 174, while in reality the Transavia 738 carries up to 186 passengers.Is there any way this will be altered in the future?Regards,

This is not changing. We have to use the data we're given - that's where the values came from. We cannot and will not account for every possible real life configuration of the airplane, that is impossible.Ryan Maziarz

Trying to sim every possible layout is impossible. That's also not mentioning that several airlines have different layouts within the same fleet.To me those options are clearly only those on the flight deck. Simulating the cabin layouts really isn't going to add much to the simulation. Weight is weight. I can carry 12000lbs of passengers or 12000lbs of paper and the plane will fly essentially the same. Sure, layout affects the W/B, but not too incredibly significantly.

Kyle Rodgers

Okay, understood. Only problem I had was finding the correct weights to use in TOPCAT, they seem to be different..